Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exciting run!

Today's run was exciting.  Not because I could see mountains and grapevines as my scenery (although I could) or because the weather was pretty good (17C with it looking like it was going to rain, but then not raining), or because I didn't get lost (I thought I might, but I didn't), or even because I managed to keep on schedule even though I was in a different country less than 24 hours ago (because despite their similarities, Austria and Germany are actually different).  No, today was exciting for a whole other reason: my calves didn't hurt during my run!  Not even once!  There may have been a slight, momentary twinge near the start, but all in all they were in no pain!

This is so exciting, I don't even know how to express it.  Maybe lots of exclamation points?

!!!!!!!!

Today is also the day that registration for my half-marathon starts.  What more could I ask for?  Next I will find out that the library I need to use today now lets you make .pdfs directly.  That would make this the greatest day in the history of Man.  Really.  It would.

No comments:

Post a Comment