Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wait.....what?!!

The dew point this morning was in the 60s.

Really.

Unprecedented.

When I first looked at the weather, I thought that I was misreading it or something.  But no, it was actually not so humid.  There was no sweat pooling at my elbow, for instance.  It was actually pleasant, believe it or not.  I still can't. 

The reason for the better weather is Tropical Storm Bret, which is currently off the east coast of Florida and soaking up a bunch of the humidity. Go Bret!

Today was hills, so I went back to the golf course neighborhood and added another hill.  They went pretty well.  Everything went pretty well.  Much better than normal!

Only one problem: I wore a pair of those little running socks.  I should know better since they almost always cause issues, but I thought that for such a short run, it would be okay.  And now I have blisters on my heels as a result.  With any luck, they won't affect tomorrow's run.  Otherwise, there might be another Curt Schilling incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment