Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Runner Who Went Up the Hill....that's it. But it's an accomplishment.

Today's training was 'hills.'  Ha!  All training in Pittsburgh is hills!  But I decided to use this auspicious training day to run the hill.

THE hill.
I'm staying at the house to the of the grey car.  So technically, I could need to run this hill every single time I go out for a run.  But I'm not really doing that since I just assume that this hill is far too brutal and is better walked.  However, with 'hills' on the workout, I decided that today was the day.  I ran up the hill.

It took forever.

And I'm awfully glad that it is over.

Next Tuesday I will still be here and it will be 'hills' again.  I think that I will run this again.  But I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment