Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day in Berlin

(I've actually already left Berlin and am writing this from Hamburg, but forgot to blog before I turned off the computer this morning).

Today's run was great.  Really great.  The temperature was divine: around 15C.  There was absolutely, positively not one single chance of overheating.  In fact, when I was standing outside waiting for my Garmin to load, I felt almost chilly.  Not quite chilly.  But almost.  Heaven!

And my run was equally good to go with this great weather.  I think that I actually held some pretty good paces for a while (there was the inevitable red light or two, so my time isn't completely accurate, but for me it was still pretty good).  My Garmin wanted to pretend that I ran something like a 6:30-minute mile pace for a bit, but I think it was just trying to flatter me.  It was a good run, but not that good.

Tomorrow is a well-deserved day off, then I have a 3-mile run to do.  That will likely take place in Hamburg, although I have to figure out a good place to actually run here!  Where I am staying is not exactly ideal.  Definitely not Charlottenburg-sized sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment