Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mostly, I miss the blogging

Three weeks ago, a ran a freaking marathon and tracked my training through a blog.  Well, I'm not preparing for another marathon right now, but I kind of miss the blogging, so I decided to start a new blog (the title of the old one is clearly not appropriate; it was a closed work that had to end with the event).  So here is my running blog!

About me: I am a relatively slow runner, hence the title of this blog.  I've completed 1 marathon, 2 1/2 marathons, several 10Ks and a bunch of 5ks over the past 4.5 years that I've been running.  While my speeds are not very impressive, I'm pretty diligent about training and fortunate not to have suffered any major injuries to date.  This blog will mostly keep track of what I'm training toward.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment