Sunday, February 6, 2011

Places I've Run

Last week was madness and chaos.  Really.  Far too many deadlines and far too little time. But it was okay.  I also was out of town for a couple of days for work.  However, I did manage to get out for a run during my trip, which was great.  I had taken my running stuff, but taken it with cautious optimism.  I did a loop around, intending to run for thirty minutes, but the loop extended for more like 24.  Definitely better than nothing!

It was in Louisiana and super flat, so no big challenges here (also not particularly scenic where I was).  Nothing like running in the French Quarter when I was in New Orleans last year.

This got me thinking about the different places I have run, in the States and abroad.  It was kind of fun compiling this list in my head, so I decided to write it down here:

Massachusetts
Michigan
New York
Washington D.C.
California
Louisiana
Florida
South Carolina
Pennsylvania

Abroad
Canada (Ontario...this one I should probably do by province)
Austria
Great Britain

Not bad for a start.  I realized that this was one advantage to attending conferences: you get to run in a lot of different places!

No comments:

Post a Comment