Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dare I dream?

Since the crazy storms from the previous post, the weather has been very nice: mid-70s with lower humidity than normal.  I wish that the weather could always be like this.  But no.  However, it's still around today, which is great.

This marks an exciting week: I think that I will actually get through FTL for the first time...well...since I adopted this plan.  Progress!  Today I will do the long run.

Yesterday, I did my pyramid piece (which is the 'F' of FTL.  'F' for pyramid.  Not really.  'F' for fartlek).  I went after 10am and didn't feel like I was going to die (miracle)--although the sun was hot when there was no shade.  Nothing really noteworthy about the run except that I continue to feel like I am running in sludge.  Somehow I doubt that this sentiment is going to go away anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment