Saturday, August 13, 2011

A More Reasonable Entry

One problem of me forgetting to blog is that then I create super long entries that take up far too much space.  Anyway, this one will be short and to the point.  I ran 3 miles this morning.  It was horrible, terrible, sweaty agony.  I even counted down the last 10% in increments of 0.03 miles, which at times felt like they were going to take forever.  Afterwards, I was sufficiently zonked that I required a nap.  All this before 9am (okay, maybe slightly after 9am by the time I finished).

Yeah, tomorrow's 8-mile is definitely going to involve some walk/running.  Probably 0.04 miles every 0.4 miles.  Otherwise, I feel supremely confident that I won't make it, barring a tropical storm showing up and removing a bunch of the moisture (there is a tropical storm in the Atlantic, but I'm not sure if it will have enough influence to get rid of our humidity).

No comments:

Post a Comment